Friday, October 28, 2005

Latte Spiced Pumpkin

[halloween]
You know you have been in a meeting too long when you
start drawing pumpkin carving ideas on your notepad.

The funny thing was even though I thought I knew what
the Starbucks 'siren' looked like but when I compared
my sketch to the real thing, I was close but not as close
as you would have thought.

After a trip to the web to find the pattern, and a bit of
the old Photoshop magic, I came up with this rough
idea:

Possible Pumpkin Idea

Figure I am not selling anything so I am not fearing any
nastygrams from lawyers in green aprons. I never heard
anything from Mattel about the BarbieĀ® shoe pattern I
did last year!

Anyone know where I can get a coffee-scented candle?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

idogcow. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

CrispAds Blog Ads