Thursday, June 14, 2007

"Only the Afternoons Were Ours"

[Chris and Cosey, 80s, music, mp3]

The amazing music blog, "Lost in the 80s" continues to, well, amaze with this 1986 Chris and Cosey gem, "October Love Song". There's a video to go with the song as well.

I have had this song in the back of my mind for quite some time – my mixtape version of it from my (first) KDVS era ends rather abruptly most of the way through it and bugs me every time I haul it out to listen to (each time of course thinking I should convert all of these to CDs or mp3s before the tape gets eaten).

Do yourself a favor and bookmark them, there is too much good stuff over there for me to tell you about each and every time.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

idogcow. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

CrispAds Blog Ads