Thursday, November 15, 2007

This is Real and This is Sad

[, ]


Yes, an electric martini shaker. For (almost) $100, you can have a machine that will simplify the making of your martinis. Designed for the most discriminating of drinkers, this device gives you the option of shaken or stirred martinis.

To show you how much I have thought about this I will ask another question: Who makes stirred martinis in a cocktail 'shaker'?. Perhaps the next time I run into Mr. Gatsby I will be sure to ask him, I hear he is living in Qatar these days.

Now it would be funny to buy one of these and then have your butler/manservant/valet use it for your drinks.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

$100/30 sec work.

$100 * .5 * 60 * 8 = $24,000 / day

11:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

idogcow. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

CrispAds Blog Ads