Monday, November 19, 2007

Whole Foods Crepe Wholly Disappointing

[Whole Foods]

Last Saturday night we were at our local Whole Foods Market and wanted a light snack. While the gelato (half green tea and half pumpkin-spice) has was wonderful, the crepe I ordered was extremely disappointing - to the point of it still makes me cranky and I have told them so.

In case you are tempted, beware: the 'chocolate syrup' that was used was more a description of it's colour and less of the flavour. Furthermore, the sauce was quite thin to begin with and certainly not helped by becoming even thinner after it hit the warm crepe.

As to the few strawberries used - I suppose part of that is my own fault as this is hardly their season, but I would have thought there would have been more used than (at my estimate) two medium-sized berries.

All in all, a very disappointing experience and one I will not be repeating any time soon.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks!

3:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

idogcow. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

CrispAds Blog Ads