Monday, January 07, 2008

Je Me Souviens

[Excel password recovery]

When I used to live back east I used to see a lot more Canadian license plates and the one that always intrigued me was the one for Quebec with the quote "Je Me Souviens" along the bottom. Now since this was before the rise of Google and Wikipedia (keep your hats on youngsters) I had to wait until I a French-Canadian postdoc joined our group. She very politely listened to my bad pronunciation, corrected me and explain it means 'I Will Remember.' I asked her what she was supposed to remember and to that she had no answer.

What does that have to do with this post? Well, today is the first day of the first full week of work for me (and many) of the new year and that means trying to remember all those passwords for various web sites, servers and important documents.

Well, in case some of those passwords you have forgotten were for Excel or Word files have I got a web site for you: password recovery software from http://www.password-studio.com/

Now long-lost passwords can be recovered and files that you were thinking you would have to recreate can be opened. Go visit, download the software (even if you haven't forgotten any today if you are like me you will in the future) and thank me now or thank me later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

idogcow. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

CrispAds Blog Ads