Thursday, March 20, 2008

small and very funny



So I was thinking of a Charlie and Lola theme for an upcoming birthday - do not want to say whose just in case they were to read this - but once again I have run into the modern problem of if it is not the 'hot new trend' you are going to really have to search like the dickens to find what you want and more often than not, you end up having to either make do or (more likely) make it yourself. I had all but give up trying to find any Birthday Cards much less party decorations for this year. (As an aside - they usually show up about two to five years later - the penalty for being ahead of the curve.).

But oh my cats and little kittens, doesn't this card look like it could be from the Charlie and Lola 'universe'?

Ordering looks dead simple, shipping seems to be a very reasonable and since I can personalize it as well I can turn what was a birthday card into a party invitation complete with map as a 'logo' to really make a special and once in a lifetime experience. Not sure if the putative guests will notice the care that went into but really, isn't that the point?

Either way, looks like maybe this year I have a one stop shopping experience!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

idogcow. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

CrispAds Blog Ads