Monday, July 14, 2008

good with wood

When I was younger it was a given that anything that needed to done around the house would be handled by dad and assisted by me. Of course when I say assisted it generaly meant fetching nails or an extra wrench from the tool box from the shed. At the time I did not think I was learning anything just saving the wear and tear on my father's legs. ("You get it, you have young legs" was often heard around our house).

Well, the years have passed and it turns out I did learn a few things here and there which have all turned out to be quite helpful now that I have my own house to try and maintain.

The problem now is that who will help dad now that he's not up for much in the way of home repair - how can you find reliable Memphis Contractors or Sacramento Contractors without auditioning each and every one of them (which would quickly become expensive).

Once again the internet and the wisdom of the crowds comes to the rescue: Clicksmart allows you to find quality contractors for all your needs, be they remodeling, heating or air conditioning, roofing, electrical, plumbing, painting, flooring, and loads of others. Clicksmart has certified contractors, too. See if they can't save you time and money in your hometown as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

idogcow. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

CrispAds Blog Ads