Monday, July 21, 2008

sno fun

When it comes to riding the frozen waves there are two types of people, the cool ones who ride Burton snowboards and everyone else.

Seriously - heave you looked at the sick graphics that Burton has on their gear? I used to make it through many a dull meeting or class in grad school by looking at their catalogs. Yes, I was that proverbial kid with the comic book behind their school book back in Boston.

I told myself when I went to grad school I would either learn to surf (Los Angeles) or Snowboard (Boston) and when I finally did in the last year that I was out there I was sure that I had the best gear I could afford - no sense looking like a grommet even if I rode like one!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

idogcow. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

CrispAds Blog Ads