Wednesday, August 06, 2008

barack obama, discuss

"The media is blatantly supporting Barack Obama's presidential bid"

I don't think the media is obsessed with Obama per se, I think they are looking for a story and right now Obama is giving them one while John McCain is not. Let's look at the latest campaign stops by the two of them: Obama goes to Germany and speaks to a crowd of over 200,000. McCain goes to a German store in the Mid West and makes the same speach he always does.

Now, in today's Mercury News I read about both campaigns and (shockingly) both had points I agreed with. I think McCain is right - we need nuclear power to help get us off oil and Obama is right in pointing out the oil companies are making record profits and should share them.

So at least for this one article, I would say it was mostly balanced between the two men.

Read all about this discussion over on UberSpat.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nader, Nader? (just kidding)

11:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

better than Palin.

3:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

idogcow. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

CrispAds Blog Ads