Wednesday, August 13, 2008

live debt free

Debt help can be easy to come by but you have to be careful where you turn. That is why I have the happy opportunity to let you know about the new test that can measure just how financially fit you are and give some specific details on how to improve your BillsIQ score.

I took the test and while I scored well enough in the Credit and Debt sections I found out that we really could use some help in the Budget and Wealth section. I think the biggest drag on my score was the lack of a retirement plan (other than 'save money') and the unease I reported over the future.

The best part for me was this really forced me to think about what we are doing with our lives and how to keep things going more or less along the path we have for us. We read Architectural Digest each month and look at these folks with their summer homes, city apartments, or week-end retreats and think, "how can they afford that?" My German Aunt and Uncle have had a cabin in the woods for holiday and week end getaways for years and neither of them had truly fabulous jobs, perhaps with these tips and their example a second home just could be in our future, with some saving, some smart investing and the help from BillsIQ.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

idogcow. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

CrispAds Blog Ads