Thursday, August 07, 2008

look me in the eye

Recently I have been having more and more trouble reading small print on cereal boxes, phone books and the like and while I would like to believe all of this stems from the age of my current pair of glasses (they are over two years out of date at this point - I've been busy!)I am beginning to wonder if it is not the age of my glasses that is the problem but rather the age of the wearer. I still feel young so maybe it is time to take more permanent measure and start looking at what my options would be for Lasik in San Francisco.

I have been back and forth on having the Lasik procedure done, my biggest excuse to date has been the number of people in my current eye doctor's office that are still wearing glasses, well, that and the price. However, having to remove my glasses to see small print gets tiresome, perhaps it finally is time to see if Lasik can help someone like me (and how much it would cost). A little web research is free, right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

idogcow. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

CrispAds Blog Ads