Thursday, September 18, 2008

This Trilogy Goes to Six

Irish children's author Eoin Colfer ("Artemis Fowl") is to write the sixth novel in the "Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy" series, some seven years after the death of its creator Douglas Adams, publishers Penguin said on Wednesday.

Apparently he has the blessing of Adams' widow, Jane Belson, to continue the bestselling science fiction saga, tentatively to be titled"And Another Thing...". The new novel will be published in October 2009 and Colfer showing that he just may be up to the challenge, said, "for years I have been finishing this incredible story in my head and now I have the opportunity to do it in the real world [...] It is a gift from the gods. So, thank you Thor and Odin."

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Douglas Adams died, wow I had no idea. Shame I liked his series.

9:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

idogcow. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

CrispAds Blog Ads