Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Just Like Molasses and Twice as Dumb

Man oh man, how quickly I have become spoiled by the MacOS Spotlight. I did a 'get info' on some pictures and added some text to the box and minutes later when I wanted to pull them up there they were. Compare that to trying to find the movie file I converted last night. I thought I put it on the desktop (turns out it was in the My Documents folder) and when I did not find it thought I would search for it. Five minutes later and giving it the EXACT FILE NAME Windows gave up AND crashed the explorer.

Was faster to reopen the program and try to save it again and then say 'no' to the file exists, replace comment. How does anyone get anything done with a system like this?

OK, enough bitching for the morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

idogcow. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

CrispAds Blog Ads