Tuesday, September 23, 2008

An Open Letter to the Hard Rock Cafe

So I just received your latest newsletter highlighting some of your newest merchandise and while I can't comment much on the shirts and shot glasses, I feel like I should speak out on pins you were showing.

I won't speak for others but I always bought your pins when on holiday as a memento of the city I was visiting but this new set really would stop me from buying anything. I mean, koi for Cincinnati? And just what do scantily clad women with power-tools have to do with ANY city or rock and roll in general.
Bring back the Independence Hall for Philadelphia, the "Caw in the Havahd Yawd" for Boston and Robert the Bruce for Edinburgh.

You are seriously encouraging a multiple Spider Man cover like debacle of the late 90's. Ask a comic book seller how that all played out. (Hint: Not well)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

idogcow. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

CrispAds Blog Ads