Wednesday, November 05, 2008

change you can see and save

Another election has ended in the US and 'Change' is in the air. Actually, it seemed toward the end that both candidates were using the word 'change' almost to the point of excess but at last it is over and now we can get to work (well, by now I guess I mean January) on creating and being the change we want to see in the world, if I may be so bold as to quote Mahatma Gandhi.

One change you can make for yourself is buying a new pair of eyeglasses. Holiday parties are coming soon and all the pictures that it implies, so why not treat yourself and pick out a pair and maybe a spare, that frame your face. Look at Governor Palin and how her glasses improved her look!

Of course you want to look good and if you are reading this I can bet you want to save money, but that doesn't mean you have to compromise on quality (or fashion)! ZenniOptical.com has a range of stylish glasses at their website starting at a low US$8. Single vision lens, sun sensitive lenses, sunglasses and bifocals at affordable prices because they sell only their own frames direct to the you, dispensing with the middlemen, a massive advertising budget or pricey mall locations. Having just spent many hours and two trips to one of these large mall-based firms with the woman I love I am reminded why every time we go in I vow never to return. Well, now I have an excellent recourse! Plus, I seem to not be alone on this front!

Check out the new arrivals at ZenniOptical and see how much you can save and thank me later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

idogcow. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

CrispAds Blog Ads