Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Barbie Pin Up Girl Hula Honey Doll

I knew that I should have bought one of these for 'that Barbie fan' in my life. Although, given the price range one does have to wonder how effective some people are at comparison shopping. Or is it just a case of poor impulse control?

Either way, enjoy your Winter Tuesday!

via Tiki Talk by Hot Lava on 12/16/08

Barbie Hula Honey DollIn 2006, Mattel began a series of Barbie dolls based on pin-up art. This one, Hula Honey, was the second released in the collection. She comes with a vintage-inspired bathing suit and a grass skirt and coconut bra, flower leis, and a ukulele.

I can't say I'm a big Barbie fan, but if I were I would have to get one of these.

The doll is no longer being sold new in retail stores, so prices vary from as little as $24 to as much as $110.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

idogcow. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

CrispAds Blog Ads