Saturday, January 03, 2009

THE FAMILY THAT BLOGS TOGETHER NEVER JOGS TOGETHER

I can not tell you how excited I am to see J C Duffy now has a blog. Well, I guess if you came over to my house I could recreate the little jig I just did for you.

On second thought, just be happy for me.

 
 

Sent to you by idogcow via Google Reader:

 
 

via NIGHT DEPOSITS by JCD on 12/30/08


In today's Fusco Brothers strip, we see Al Fusco blogging away. This is all well and good (and highly lucrative for Al, no doubt), but I remembered AFTER I sent it to my syndicate that it isn't Al Fusco who writes a blog, but Lance Fusco. Apparently my editor also failed to remember this in the first place. 

Of course, it's possible that Al has been quietly blogging for years and just never mentioned it in the strip. 

I'll just stick to that story.

In any case, he's blogging NOW. And I guess so is Lance. (But how would I know for sure?)

Let the blog wars begin.

 
 

Things you can do from here:

 
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

idogcow. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

CrispAds Blog Ads