Monday, February 09, 2009

take good care of yourself

For the longest time my health care plan was "Don't get sick." For a time it was because I was without coverage, then it was because even though I did have coverage I really didn't understand it well enough to make the best use of it. All that changed when I went to work in Davis and got coverage with Kaiser Permanente California. Local doctors who really made you feel that they cared about treating you instead of just a fee for service sort of arrangement.

The best part of the coverage is that you can take it with you when you move or travel. There is a Kaiser Permanente Colorado for when you go skiing and hurt your leg and a Kaiser Permanente Georgia for when you are down visiting the home of Gone With the Wind (like I was two years ago) and the heat and the humidity get the better of you.

Take a look and see for yourself, there's a plan that's right for you. Start taking care of your health, it was meant to last a lifetime.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

idogcow. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

CrispAds Blog Ads