Thursday, March 12, 2009

band stand

When I am bored in a meeting I often take off my wedding ring and put it back on so the inscription is right side up. I used to obsessively do this each morning when I put it on but decided it was too hard to do in the dark. Actually, on our Honeymoon I never took the ring off for the whole week we were traveling, fearing I would forget it on the night stand or bathroom sink at the hotels.

I never thought about Wedding Rings until I was married and for us there was no choice but a simple gold band. But the more I hear about titanium wedding bands and the new tungsten rings I wonder if for a ten-year renewal that a backup ring might make for a nice change of pace.

If all your other jewelery is silver in colour wouldn't a ring that was not gold look great?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

idogcow. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

CrispAds Blog Ads