Thursday, March 05, 2009

cover me, dallas

Insurance is a funny thing, you never think you need it until you need it and then you are mighty glad you have it. When I bought my Honda in 1999 I thought long and hard about getting the extra coverage... I ended up doing it and years later when I had a major power train issue (not helped by the dealer leaving out the plug that keeps all the transmission fluid in) all was covered and I didn't owe an extra dime. Come to think of it the aforementioned roof that collapsed on me was also covered by insurance (even paid for a new mattress).

Gosh - writing all of this makes me think I am some sort of a disaster magnet! Perhaps people should pay me to stay away from them!

But seriously, for those who can live in the Dallas area and want to learn more about Dallas Home Insurance you should loo to the name that has been providing the Dallas-area residents with the best insurance coverage for over ten years - Marron's Dallas Home Insurance Agency. They have worked with the biggest and safest names in the business and will no doubt get you a great rate. Talk to them for a free quote and see if they can't start saving you money while adding to your peace of mind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

idogcow. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

CrispAds Blog Ads