Tuesday, September 15, 2009

New Zune Rivals iPod?

[]

In what must be read to be believed, Wired is talking like the new Zune HD is a worthy rival to the iPod Touch, going so far as to call it, a "lovely industrial design, (with) a beautiful OLED screen, (plus) HD radio".

Oddly I have been looking at an HD radio dock for my iPod Touch and you will recall that new versions of the iPod have rolled in an (old-school) FM radio – a feature my SanDisk Sansa has had for many years now.

Zune is still Windows only, so even if I was interested in buying a music player / web surfer I would be waiting a bit. Perhaps with is the usual Microsoft way, first the obvious crappy copy and eventually a worthy competitor?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

idogcow. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

CrispAds Blog Ads