Wednesday, May 12, 2010

rolling on the turf

The weather is turning warming here is California and that means it is time for some much delayed outdoor activities this weekend. I don't think I will be able to get to the shore just yet which means the plan for surfing lessons is still on hold – probably just as well as I bet the surf is still a tad to cold for extended lesson time but that doesn't mean I can't get in some bike riding or some skateboarding to keep in shape, get some fresh air and stay in form for when I can get away for surf school

I started to skate in the 70s but unlike the Southern California types, we didn't have as many empty swimming pools to skate in. We were more of a downhill or the corridors of the elementary school type of skaters. No film of us skating either, somehow we never thought of recording those moments, probably because were just goofing around, not looking to be YouTube stars with endorsement deals to keep us in decks and shoes.

Were we too dumb to chase a deal or smarter because we were doing it for the love of it. Hard to say....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

idogcow. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

CrispAds Blog Ads