Friday, May 14, 2010

savings in a click

I have been bitten by the SLR digital photography bug now that prices have come down to the low to mid 500s. Those of you who know me, or are faithful readers here know that doesn't mean I immediately leaped at the first camera I saw. Rather, I carefully considered all the options, the big 3 majour manufacturers (Nikon, Canon and Pentax), and if I wanted a smaller point and shoot with interchangeable lenses instead. I more or less have narrowed it down to a single model but because sometimes I think the Universe likes to play with my mind, the camera in question comes in four different colours, all of which seem to be priced just slightly differently.

Of course, having picked out a camera means now I can start looking at my various vendor options and how price and any available coupons might come into the pricing game. I have been watching the Newegg shipping coupon scene as well as a few others, hopefully by this summer there will finally be closure on this topic and I can start obsessing over the next bit of high tech kit I 'need'. Did someone say combo iPod HD-Radio base station?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

idogcow. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

CrispAds Blog Ads