Wednesday, January 16, 2008

The Horror: 2 Bad Tastes Go Together

Now this is my personal opinion so feel free to disagree, heck feel free to buy me one and try and talk me into drinking it, if you can but frankly this scares me:

one of the hottest new products to hit markets in California and Texas cities, followed by tremendous success in Arizona, Colorado and Nebraska, Budweiser & Clamato Chelada and Bud Light & Clamato Chelada will arrive in convenience stores, supermarkets and grocery stores nationwide today. (14 January)

In the spirit of full disclosure, I like black licorice and once ate an entire pint of Ben and Jerry's "Peanut Butter and Jelly Ice Cream," but I would have to be really thirsty to even crack the top of one of these.

Enjoy the remainder of your lunch hour.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

idogcow. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

CrispAds Blog Ads