Monday, October 13, 2008

stretch that dollar and work the euro

Regular readers of this blog know that when I am not on top of my soap box I am stressing free and cheap goods and services. But every now and then I feel like it is important to point out that cheap in and of itself is not always a virtue. Frugality is a much better value to cherish since cheap people rarely have fun and quite often end up kicking themselves for missed opportunities. Heaven knows I have done my own share of self-abuse (no jokes please).

Which is why again today I stress that when you are looking for web hosting, don't just look at the total cost but at the vale received for the money spent. The best way I have found to do this is to look at the offers at webhostingrating.com and see how to make your money go as far as you can. They measure things like customer satisfaction, affordability, reliability, uptime and technical support so you can see exactly where your check is going toward each month.

So if they are looking for a web hosting service or a new web hosting service, check them out. Be sure to read their article section, especially the one on the Calculating the Cost of Colocation. You may find yourself pleasantly surprised and have a better ROI to boot.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Marry said...

Nice post. thanks for sharing.

12:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

idogcow. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

CrispAds Blog Ads