Sunday, January 04, 2009

I'll Tumbl 4 Ya

Saw this today from one of my fellow bloggers and was very much interested. Sounds like a good way to remember important snippets and make it readable to others. Just what you wanted from me, right? Sent to you via the goodness of Google Reader.

[Via Elkit & from Newton 2.0 (iPod Touch)]

And The Walls Came Tumbling Down

Have I told you I've been using tumblr for a couple of weeks now? No? I really like it. It does one thing really well: it lets you grab a snippet - a quote, a link, a photo, a video - from another web site or your own computer, and lets you republish it on your own online "scrapbook". Pretty nifty. But don't take my word for it. Check it out: tumblr.com



---

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

idogcow. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

CrispAds Blog Ads