Friday, October 03, 2008

Weights and Measures

Let's try this again as it looks like the iPod ate my last attempt to send this out. Also known as 'how good is my memory.'

I was walking from light rail to the train this morning when I noticed a small green-yellow stain on my pants cuff. Vexing to say the least but then I thought of how to describe the size and the best I could come up with was silver dollar sized.

It struck me then that this current generation would not really know what exactly that meant. Then I started wondering what other units of measurement would confuse the youth of today. Only other thing I came up with was "bigger than a breadbox." Anything you can think of?

This missive seemed so much more pithy this morning, shame that one disappeared in the ether.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

idogcow. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

CrispAds Blog Ads