Friday, March 13, 2009

shopping? bag!

I have a particular thing against backpacks for carrying work home, for some reason to me it just looks silly and unprofessional – here you have on a nice suit or dress and then you have what looks like your child's schoolbag tosses over your shoulders. Furthermore, I really don't want to advertise the brand of laptop I am carrying (nor the the fact that I may indeed have thousands of dollars of electronic gear with me as I sit at the bus stop or airport). So this all boils down to, for me anyway, that for the most part I am going to carry a briefcase or some sort of a messenger bag. Now the problem with many messenger bags is that they can give the wrong impression, just like I don't want people to think I am bring a child's books to them, I really don't want to look like I took some bicycle messenger's bag from them. Which is why I maay have better luck searching for executive accessories as a better entry point to my quest.

As of now I have one that is OK for the most part but lacks a few features that would really make it the Greatest Bag Ever, so while I am not in a rush to get something this weekend, I would like to have something new and reliable for the coming days ahead.

I haven't had enough stuff to bring home to warrant wheeled luggage just yet but we do have one at home for the one who does the term paper grading. She's more of a Luxury Luggage type, having already burned through one rolling bag already. Me, I think I like this one and should start saving my pennies for this Belting Leather LAWYER'S BRIEF....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

idogcow. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

CrispAds Blog Ads