Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Picassa Albums

After a recent post I noticed a note that said my blog has its own album. So I decided to go through my Picassa album attached to this blog and found a whole bunch of favourites and things I had forgotten and some I have absolutely no idea why they are there.
From Cheap-ass guy for the Poor Guy


I was hoping it would show me a link to the page that I had used this image in but no such luck. Sometimes I wonder what they do all day at Google and then sometimes I hear about 'email goggles' and I really wonder what they do all day at Google. On the plus side, when my train broke down yesterday I was more than happy to use their free public wifi to use my iPod to send emails.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

idogcow. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

CrispAds Blog Ads