Christmas Edition of Getting to Know Your Friends.
Welcome to the 2006 Holiday Edition of Getting to Know Your Friends!
1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate?
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just set them under the tree?
3. Colored lights on tree/house or white?
white on house, coloured on tree
4. Do you hang mistletoe?
no, but keep meaning to get holly over the door
5. When do you put your decorations up?
6. What is your favorite holiday dish?
7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child?
Lego from Santa in shorts @ Club Med, Tahiti
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa?
saw a Fisher-Price airport in the trunk of the Buick
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve?
yes & no
10. How do you decorate your Christmas tree?
lights, balls, Victorian tinsel
11. Snow! Love it or Dread it?
Love it more now that I don't live/bike/walk in it (Boston)
12. Can you ice skate?
Only tried once (Birdcage Walk, Sacramento)
13. Do you remember your favorite gift?
Aforementioned Fisher-Price Airport
14. What's the most important thing about the Holidays for you?
Family & food
15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert?
Persimmon pudding and hard sauce
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition?
calling the 24th 'Christmas'
17. What tops your tree?
18. Which do you prefer giving or Receiving?
giving, although shopping fills me with (mild dread)
19. What is your favorite Christmas Song?
Here We Come A-Wassailing / Good King Wenceslas
20. Candy Canes?
yes, please – just put it in my hot chocolate
Check out Yahoo! Messenger's low PC-to-Phone call rates.